Graduate assistantships are available in the public health Ph.D. programs. Contact the specific program coordinator for more details.
Applications and eligibility requirements for financial aid can be found at the Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) site. The University of Florida code for the FAFSA is 001535.
For information regarding federal or private loan eligibility, or financial aid processing questions or concerns, please contact Student Financial Aid at 352-392-1275.
The College of Public Health and Health Professions offers a few, highly-selective scholarship opportunities. For more information about eligibility and deadlines, or to apply, please visit the college’s scholarship webpage.
Fellowships, Grants and Awards
Additional fellowship and grant opportunities for graduate students:
- AAUW Financial aid for Female Graduate Students
- APHL Environmental Public Health Lab Fellowship
- Bridge to the Doctorate Fellowship (BD)
- CDC Science Ambassador Fellowship
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute – TL1 Predoctoral Training Grant
- Core Fullbright Scholar Program
- Delores Auzenne dissertation Award
- FAMU Feeder Program
- Florida BOE Summer Fellowship Program
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Graduate School Doctoral Dissertation Award
- Graduate School Fellowship Program
- Grinter Fellowship Program
- James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Disease Fellowship
- Madelyn Lockhart Dissertation Fellowship
- McKnight Doctoral Fellowship
- McNair Graduate Assistantship Program
- ORISE Internship/ Research Participation Program at EPA
- OGDI Supplemental Retention Scholarship
- UF/Santa Fe College Faculty Development Project